The highest quality limited edition motorcycle prints.

My aim is to create the most beautiful motorcycle art in the world.
To buy a limited edition print contact me - gastonv@dcsi.net.au

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In the Beginning


I have loved motorcycles and art for as long as I can remember. The classic and vintage motorcycle memories of my youth inspire me to create these illustrations. There is a place for a masterpiece of motorcycle restoration in a glass case for sure but give me the restored classic heading down the road any day. Get the wheels dirty I say.
Each hand drawn illustration is a portrait of a living breathing motorcycle. It could be a priceless award winning example of motorcycle innovation and history or an everyday pride and joy. They all have a story to tell. It takes many weeks of careful study of angle, colour, light and atmosphere to bring the soul of the machine back to life.
Take a look at my website, every few weeks there will be a new illustration added. High quality Giclee prints of varying sizes are available from my website.//www.classicmotorcycleposters.bigcartel.com/
Please enjoy,
Gaston Vanzet

No comments:

Post a Comment